Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park
8200 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15 | 10 AM-8 PM
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16 | 10 AM-7 PM
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17 | 10 AM-5 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE: Booths are first come, first served with complete application/payment in full.
Welcome! The enclosed information is your exhibitor contract. Upon registering for the show, you have selected that you agree to the terms and conditions in this document. This is a copy of the information, terms and conditions you have agreed to for your reference. As a reminder, refunds will not be issued per the contract. Have a great show!
Exhibitor Move In:
FOR TRUCKS ONLY OR NEED FOR A 2-DAY SETUP.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Contact Michelle to Schedule michelle@ narimilwaukee.org 414-771-4071.
All others can move in during the following times, you do not have to schedule a move-in time.
Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, October 15, 2021 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (hand carry only)
You may stay inside the building until 9:00 p.m. each day to set up your booth; however, the building will be closed for re-entry each day after 5:00 p.m.
Deconstruction and move out:
At the conclusion of the Show on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. you may begin deconstruction of your booth area. Load out may begin with hand carts. At approximately 5:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m., the security guards will conduct driving in for displays – weather permitting. This may be done until 8:30 p.m. on Sunday evening.
Exhibitor Move Out:
Sunday, October 17, 2021 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Monday, October 18, 2021 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Want to avoid the crowds? Come back in an hour after tear down begins.
Small box trucks and vehicles may drive in per the discretion of the venue security. Please unload materials and remove vehicles promptly! Please remove any snow, ice, water and mud from your vehicles before entering the venue.
Driving into the facility is not allowed at all times due to the amount of space that has been occupied. Only hand cart usage and carry- in is allowed. A limited amount of complimentary hand carts are available, and access of overhead loading docks doors. Please do not use any steel wheeled carts in the facility.
If your items and booth are not cleared by 11:30 am on Monday, October 18, 2021 there is a fee of $150 per every 30 minutes.
Booth construction, dimensions and regulations:
Aisle Clearance: all exhibitors’ contract and pay for specific dimensions. Please do not exceed these dimensions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact NARI Milwaukee at 414-771-4071 prior to set-up. The Show management reserves the right to enforce appropriate booth alterations to meet requirements or remove all displays in violation.
Booths - Standard In-line booths size is 10’X10’. End caps/corner booths must be 10’x20’ or larger.
No side rails, walls or counters may exceed 36” in height within the front 5 feet of the booth space. Backgrounds taller than 8 feet in height must have permission by show management and must have a finished back. There are certain exceptions to these guidelines, however they must be pre-approved within the application process.
All end-caps have 3 open-sides. Corner booth has 2 open sides. Islands are open on all 4 sides. Corner booths and end caps and islands are considered premium spaces and have an additional cost, please refer to the show application. Endcaps, corner booths and islands must be at least a 10x20' space or larger. To give the best experience to all members, most 10x20 and greater spaces will be configured with one corner instead of two unless they are an island or 20x20 and larger.
Banners and Signage: All banners and signage displayed outside of the perimeter of your exhibit space area must be pre-approved by NARI Milwaukee. Attachments of materials to walls, posts or building surfaces are prohibited. Any overhangs allowed to protrude or extend outside of your contracted area must be authorized prior to Show set-up.
Obstruction and Exposed Material: Aisles and walkways on the Show floor must not be obstructed in any way. No exposed or raw material may be shown on the inside of the neighboring booth. All rough walls, exposed or raw material must be covered. If the exhibitor fails to drape exposed areas, Show management will instruct Valley Expo & Services to drape the area and any cost incurred will be borne by the exhibitor.
Booth set-up requirements for exhibit space:
Booth set up
• Contact State Fair Park if you need gas, water or electrical hookup from the facility.
• Rough and/or exposed areas on the side or back wall will need coverings.
• Follow fire and electrical codes. (see narimilwaukeehomeshow.com/Exhibit/Exhibitor Toolkit)
• Floor covering is required. All booths must have some type of flooring in their space - (i.e., carpet, vinyl, tile, etc.); this flooring must cover the entire space.
• If you need set up or removal assistance, contact Valley Expo Displays 877.332.4292
• Freight, shipping and any large displays that need fork lift service, moved in or out of the facility, contact Valley Expo & Displays. If you are unable to clear out material by, Monday, May 24, 2021, at 11:30 a.m., you must contact Valley Expo & Displays for holding and /or shipping arrangements.
• In order to simplify the in and out movement of all shipments as well as to provide the lowest possible costs consistent with quality performance needed in exhibit programs, official service contractors have been appointed. (see narimilwaukeehomeshow.com/Exhibit/Exhibitor Toolkit)
• Storage and handling of crated material may be available on a limited basis with a fee per CWT charge by Exposition Service Contractor.
• If you are displaying a vehicle with fuel and or battery Cables, tank can be no more than ¼ full, tank needs to be taped and battery cables disconnected. NARI Staff must approve, please contact Michelle Brown michelle@ narimilwaukee.org
• Please provide a description of products/materials displayed in your booth with application
• Booth variances need to be approved by NARI Staff please contact Michelle Brown, michelle@ narimilwaukee.org
• Unique displays must receive approval prior to registering for the show.
Resources and Notes forms and resources are available at narimilwaukeehomeshow.com/Exhibit
• Ordering Utilities through State Fair Park
• Exhibitor Services (show booth needs such as carpet)
• Required exhibitor entry ID wristband order form (exhibitor tickets are to be given out prior to the show and are not for exhibitor entry) All exhibitors must have an exhibitor wristband for entry, tickets are not to be used. Complimentary tickets given to you are for you to give to your customers, friends and family, not those exhibiting in the show.
• Booth Prices
Facility Regulations - Exhibitor must observe all facility regulations in force in the exhibit hall (Please contact venue with any questions or concerns).
Electrical/Fire Regulations - All decoration must be flame proof and must stand a fire test as prescribed by the fire ordinance of the City. Electrical wiring and equipment must meet electrical codes of the venue.
• Your booth should be ready for presentation each day by 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO SHOW OPENING.
• Please have all exhibitors, employees and booth representatives enter through GATE 1 off of Greenfield Avenue. All exhibitor parking is in the lower level exhibitor parking lot in this area.
• All exhibitors and booth representatives need to enter through the back of the loading dock area. Please BE AWARE all other parking areas are for YOUR customers.
• You must show the security guard Show credentials for entrance each day. Credentials consist of SHOW WRISTBANDS that ARE REQUIRED for everyone in the venue during show time.
If you see something, say something.
• In case of an emergency
• Please locate the nearest security guard or Show personnel located in the Show office.
• Security is provided during the Show operation and overnight. Please protect any valuables and turn off electricity to your booth before departing each evening.
• NARI Milwaukee is not responsible for any articles or exhibitor property or damage of product/property.
• Do not leave vehicles in “NO PARKING” ZONES they will be towed at your expense.
Exhibitor Guidelines/ Exhibitor Code of Conduct
• Exhibitors must follow the NARI Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
• Throughout the duration of planning the show, NARI Milwaukee reserves the right to revise the layout as necessary for the benefit of the Show. All products and booth displays must be pre-approved by Show management during the application process if booth does not follow standard parameters as outlined.
• Seminars from exhibitor booths must be pre-approved by Show Management.
• Exhibitors are prohibited from roaming the Show floor, selling merchandise/products unrelated to membership company's registration, distributing information and soliciting. Stepping out into aisles and engaging with attendees is not allowed. Any variation may result in the exhibitor forfeiting their right to conduct business at the Show.
• Exhibitors are prohibited from assigning their exhibit space or permit any other person to use any part of such space.
• Fraud and misrepresentation: Each exhibitor/member is expected to deal honestly and fairly with the public. Any attempted fraud or misrepresentation will be considered enough cause for revoking the contract and removal from the Show.
• Exhibitor Staffing Hours: Exhibitors are always required to keep at least one attendant in their booth during the Show hours. Please respect that consumers have paid admission until conclusion of the Show.
• Skidsters and Forklifts are not allowed in the building other than the building and construction area of the special attractions created by show management. Arrangements may be made to bring material in, through Valley Expo & Displays Services.
• Landscaping Materials/Concrete Products: Prior to bringing any landscaping materials and/or dirt into the exhibit hall, the exhibit floor where the material will be placed should be covered with plastic sheeting. If the material is being placed over an electrical floor box, the floor box must be covered with plastic sheeting and the plastic sheeting taped to the concrete floor with a low adhesive clear tape.
• Duct tape is not allowed on any surface in the building, you may use carpet tape.
• Concrete/Asphalt Anchoring: Drilling and anchoring in concrete or asphalt surrounding the facility is prohibited.
• Children under 18: Due to the amount of construction during Show set up; please have your children always remain in your booth space. This is for all safety precautions.
• No pets are allowed during move-In, show hours and take-down/move-out unless approved by the NARI Milwaukee Office. Please contact the NARI Milwaukee Office for regulations.
• Facility Policies and Guidelines: Please review updates with the event venue at State Fair Park regarding construction, balloons, decorations, flammable products, food and beverage products, landscaping materials, fireproof materials, flooring tape, ground fault interrupters, building codes, regulations, etc.
• Show respect for your fellow exhibitors and their right to a safe and successful exhibit.
• Be considerate ‐ remember that the noise you make affects your neighbors.
• Ask permission before taking videos or photos of anything other than your own booth.
• Please cooperate to help resolve any disputes.
• Be flexible when making last minute requests.
• Be patient and reasonable while any issues are being resolved.
• Compete with integrity.
• When in doubt, seek help from show management.
• Act quickly if you feel something warrants the attention of show management. Don’t wait until after the show.
• Always act in a professional and business‐like manner.
Additional Rules and Regulations/Terms and Conditions:
1. The online application form constitutes merely an offer to enter into a contract with NARI Milwaukee for the use and occupancy of designated space at the NARI Milwaukee Home Show. The completion and tendering of this form and/or payment of all or any part of the applicable cost shall not create a contract binding upon NARI Milwaukee until the application has been formally accepted by NARI Milwaukee.
2. NARI Milwaukee expressly reserves the right to reject any application and return any payment accompanying such application for any reason which NARI Milwaukee may deem appropriate, or for no reason whatsoever. NARI Milwaukee shall have absolute and exclusive discretion to determine which applications shall be accepted and which applications shall he rejected, and any application may be rejected with or without cause.
3. Any application which is accepted by NARI Milwaukee shall, upon such acceptance, become a binding agreement between NARI Milwaukee and Exhibitor.
4. By tendering this application and upon this acceptance thereof by NARI Milwaukee, Exhibitor expressly agrees to be bound to the following:
a) All rules, regulations, and requirements described on this document, including the online application.
b) All rules, regulations, and requirements set forth in any written materials pertaining to the NARI Milwaukee Home Shows which may be promulgated by NARI Milwaukee at any time hereafter.
c) Any verbal instructions given by any authorized representative of NARI Milwaukee during the course of the NARI Milwaukee Home Shows.
d) All rules, regulations, and requirements which govern the members of the NARI Milwaukee, Inc., including, but not limited to, the NARI Milwaukee By-laws and Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
5. Any Exhibitor who fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement between NARI Milwaukee and Exhibitor, including rules, regulations, and requirements as described above in this document is in the sole discretion of NARI Milwaukee, subject to immediate ejection from the Show and shall be liable to NARI Milwaukee for all damages resulting therefrom, provided further, however, that nothing herein shall prevent NARI Milwaukee from seeking to specifically enforce the terms of the agreement, including such rules, regulations, and requirements, in lieu of, or in addition to, seeking money damages for any breach. In any event, Exhibitor shall be liable to NARI Milwaukee for any expenses incurred by NARI Milwaukee as a result of any breach of the agreement between NARI Milwaukee and Exhibitor, and such expenses shall include, without being limited to, all court costs and actual attorney fees. In addition, any Exhibitor who is ejected from the Show for failure to abide by the terms of this agreement shall be subject to disciplinary action by the NARI Milwaukee Board of Directors, up to and including revocation of Exhibitor's membership in NARI Milwaukee.
6. Irregular Advertising – Consistent with NARI’s purpose and governing documents, the exposition is limited to those persons, firms, corporations, and other entities that have contracted and paid for exhibit space in the exposition facility. No other persons, firms, corporations, or other entities will be permitted to demonstrate products, solicit orders, or distribute advertising matter on the floor of the Show or in the exposition facility unrelated to the persons, firms, corporations, and entities that have contracted and paid for the exhibit space. Any person violating this rule will be promptly ejected from the venue and subject to disciplinary review, including but not limited to termination of membership and a ban on attendance at all future events.
This application form constitutes merely an offer to enter into a contract with NARI Milwaukee Inc. (NARI Milwaukee) for use of designated space at the Home & Remodeling Show. The completion and tendering of this form and/or the payment of all or any part of the application cost shall not create a contract until such time as the application has been formally accepted by Show management.
Show management expressly reserves the right to reject any application and return any payment accompanying such application for any reason or for no reason whatsoever. No refunds will be given.
Any application which is accepted by Show management shall upon acceptance become a binding agreement between NARI Milwaukee and the Exhibitor.
Insufficient Funds – Credit cards that are unable to be processed, checks returned for insufficient funds or closed accounts shall be charged a $35 returned check charge. If debtor fails to act within 10 days, the returned check and returned check charge shall be turned over to legal counsel for collection and debtor shall he responsible for all court and attorney fees.
LIABILITY & INSURANCE
a) Each Exhibitor must make provision for the safe-guarding of their goods from the time they are placed in their booth until they are removed by the Exhibitor. Special security personnel will be employed for the Show, but NARI Milwaukee will not be responsible for, or guarantee to Exhibitor, the safety of exhibit material against fire, accident, theft, or any loss or injury whatsoever.
b) It is agreed that Exhibitor shall assume all liability for damage to NARI and the exposition facility caused by their exhibit and shall indemnify and hold harmless NARI Milwaukee from and against any liability that might ensue by reason of their exhibit or presence at the Show.
c) Each Exhibitor shall carry comprehensive general liability coverage including, but not limited to, premises, operations, and contractual liability of no less than one million/two million dollars aggregate insurance for each occurrence, together with statutory workers compensation insurance, hired and non-owned auto, and an umbrella with limits of no less than one million per occurrent Certificates of Insurance must name NARI Milwaukee as additional insured on a Primary Non Contributory basis. By your signature, you verify that you accept and adhere to liability and insurance section a, b, and c and upon request, you would be able to provide NARI Milwaukee with the aforementioned certificates of insurance.
Assignment And Use By Others - No Exhibitor may assign their agreement for exhibit space or permit any other person to use any part of such space.
Force Majeure - In the event the Wisconsin Products Pavilion at State Fair Park or any part of the exhibit areas thereof are unavailable whether for the entire event or a portion of the event as a result of fire, flood, tempest, or any other such cause or as a result of governmental intervention, pandemic, epidemic, malicious damage, acts of war, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, riot, or any other cause or agency over which the Show has no control, or should the Show decide that because of any such cause it is necessary to cancel, postpone, or re-site the Show, or reduce the installation time, Show time, or move-out time, the Show shall not be liable to indemnify or reimburse the Exhibitor in respect of any damage or loss, direct or indirect as a result thereof.
Competitive Exhibits - In order to create a harmonious and attractive atmosphere for patrons of the Show, Exhibitors shall not distribute anywhere within the Show premises or display materials at their Exhibit that mentions by name any competitor who is also an Exhibitor at the Show. NARI Milwaukee shall have the right to enforce this rule by physically removing any materials or displays that violate this rule from the Show grounds. NARI Milwaukee shall have no liability to any Exhibitor or to any other party for any lost or damaged materials so removed.
Photography - This contract is a revocable license to attend the designated event (the “Event”), granted to you by NARI Milwaukee Inc. (“NARI Milwaukee”). Such license may be revoked by NARI Milwaukee and admission refused for any reason. By accepting admission to the Event, you hereby acknowledge your permission to use your image and likeness in connection with photo or video taken at the Event, for marketing or other purposes.
Amendments - Show Management shall have the full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all contract regulation contained herein and the power to make such amendments thereto, and such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary for the proper conduct of the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the NARI office at 414-771-4071.